Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Motifs (with bonus Buddy pic)

I really can't seem to stop making crochet squares. Maybe I'm not going to find that perfect motif because it doesn't really exist. Maybe I'm just wasting a lot of time (and yarn) by trying.
Then again, it's a lot of fun. I don't want to stop.

So here's the most recent in my exploration:
This was my attempt at the Sunrise/Sunset square. I've seen a couple of afghans on Ravelry using this pattern, and they look awesome. Mine....doesn't. I miscounted stitches and didn't realize my mistake until several rounds later. Oh well.

Next, there's this one:
I have to say, this is probably my favorite square to date. (Have I said that before?) This is Priscilla Hewitt's Spring Breeze Afghan Square. It is very easy to stitch, and looks so pretty! I'm going to stitch some more using more than one color...


In case you are wondering what happens to all these squares once I've finished them...
Buddy

They get piled in a yarn box. Each and every one of them has Buddy's seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment