Friday, March 10, 2017

Stroller Blanket

I was perusing one of my (many) stitch dictionaries the other day, and for some reason this pattern jumped out at me and said "hey! Make me into a blanket!" As fate would have it, I had two skeins of acrylic yarn that was purchased specifically to become a stroller blanket. A few evenings with Netflix (currently watching Supernatural and Parks & Recreation), and we have a new blanket, perfect for keeping Grant warm on our walks around the neighborhood. (The other stroller blanket is red, green, and white, and was adorable in December, but now that it's March...it's time for something a bit more spring-like.)(Although, if the weather continues as it has been, we may not need any extra layers outside.)
Finished size is 27" by 22" - perfect lap size for a toddler!

Here's a closeup of the stitch pattern:
The color isn't coming through very well, it's a spring green. The yarn is Big Twist Baby in "Baby Sweetpea".

No comments:

Post a Comment