Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What I'm working on...

I have a few projects I'm working on at the moment, a few of which are actual patterns that will actually be published this year. I just need to kick my butt into gear every now and then.

Hey, remember how I mentioned that one of my patterns will be included in a print book? Funny enough, Amazon keeps sending me "you might be interested in..." links for the book. Anyway, the book is Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies, and my contribution is a toddler hat. The hat has a matching cowl, which isn't included in the book, but I'll be self-publishing that one this spring.
I really wish I had a picture of it to show you, but I don't. The submissions were sent out just as we were leaving Japan, and for some reason I didn't think to snap a picture before sealing the mailer and dropping it in the box. (Yes, I absolutely did think about it within minutes of leaving the post office. Whoops.)

I have two scarf patterns I'm working on, too. One is mostly completed, and should hit testing soon. The other...I love, but...wow am I fighting to put directions into words. It's a challenge, to be certain.  (But a fun one. I get a thrill every time I finish writing for the day.)

Here's a sneak peak of the scarves:

No comments:

Post a Comment