Thursday, January 7, 2016

Another Sneak Peek

I've been working on this scarf pattern for a while. The hardest part, putting the directions into words, is done. Right now I'm working on a simple chart for it, and crocheting another sample.

Yes, in pink.
Why pink? I'm not entirely sure; while I know that something must have influenced the decision to order a single skein of pink yarn, I cannot recall what that was. (I did order it over a year ago.)
Anyway, once the second sample is done, and the chart is finished, I'll just need to take decent photographs, and then we'll be into the pattern-testing phase.
Ok, now that I've seen the "to-do" list typed up, it seems a little further away than I thought. That's ok, though. We'll get there in the end.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment