Monday, January 30, 2012

Out of Touch

Wow. Two weeks without posting.
I think part of the problem is, if you let it go too long, then you don't know how to catch up, and then because you're afraid you won't catch up, you just don't write.
That's how it is for me, anyway.

So, what have I been doing?
Well, I have the quilt for my niece almost finished:
This picture was taken before the binding was sewn on. Right now, I'm trying to get myself motivated enough to finish hand-sewing the binding to the quilt back. (It is not my favorite thing to do.)

Then, there was the massive box of yarn that arrived from knitpicks:
Followed by the not-quite-as-massive shipment of fabric:
And I've got enough projects to last the winter. I hope.

Last week was my MRI, which was just as loud as I remembered them to be. The doctor analyzed the results and the good news is, I don't need surgery.

That's about all I have for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment