Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yay for Weekends!

I finally had some time completely to myself today! And I got a little crafty...
Ok, to be honest I made this on Monday, and just now got around to posting it. It's just red felt, I think I bought it at Nishizawa, and I traced the hearts, cut them out, and ran them through the sewing machine without stopping or cutting the thread. I wanted something a little Valentine-y in the house.

And today, I was struck with the urge to make something for my sister. Why? Because she's my sister, and I love her, and I very, very rarely get to see her. (Christmas, 2010, was the last time we were in the same room at the same time.)
So here's what I came up with:
Some cheerful, flowery coasters. These are 4" square.
Not sure what else I'm going to work on tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment