Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nesting by Knitting

22 weeks pregnant and I'm getting some serious nesting urges. Unfortunately, I can't decorate the nursery just yet (the crib is still making its way across the Pacific, and we haven't set up a day to make the trek to Ikea up in Fukuoka yet.)
So instead, I've been knitting baby items. Mostly soakers, since Tim can't "veto" useful items. (Sweaters are not classified as "useful," somehow, which is just his own ignorance. This baby is arriving in December. He will need sweaters.)
Here's what I've made so far:




And of course, I still have about a half dozen skeins of Cascade 220, just waiting to be knit or crocheted into something fun...
Patterns used, with links to Ravelry, from the top:
Bobbled Bloomers by Kat Coyle
Plain Wrap by Warm Heart Woolies (the two yellow + first olive green)
Snapdragon Soaker by Blossoms & Bits
I am very curious to see how these will fit, but have to wait a few more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment